Monday, May 21, 2012

* NEW * In My ETSY Store -- Hibernating Black Bear

It's been a very long time since I've painted, and I must confess that I've been feeling quite slow and rusty at it.  I am, however, still very much in love with painting, and it often makes me feel like I'm closest to being my true self when I'm doing it (do you ever feel this way when doing something? :O).

I'm happy to say that I've put up a new wood toy on my ETSY store....so here he is...the hibernating Black Bear:


I hope to pick up the paint brush again real soon!


11 comments:

  1. Love! So charming. And decidedly my favourite painted critter yet. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww -- I love it!! It surely doesn't SHOW that you were slow and rusty at it!! That lttle stomach is so cute... I know that I will come back to this post to look at these pictures again and again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww... he's the cutest, Charlyn! I'm in love with his tiny tail and the fish from his stomach. Keep painting, please!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the details on his feet! I still wish I could buy all of them! One day I will... well atleast one, hehehe :'D

    ReplyDelete
  5. very sweet he is and painting is the best for your soul, I think...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyce: Thanks, Joycie! That means a lot cause you're not usually a lover of critters! Bwahahhaa! ;D

    Maren: You're the sweetest dear M! Thank you for supporting me always! xoxo :*

    Julia: Gracias dear J! I love it so much - I can never stop. :)

    Michelle: Aww, thank you for always being so kind and encouraging!! :***

    Britt-Marie Oskarsson: Tusen tack, yes it is good for the soul, mind and heart. :)

    ihsus/Tania: <3 you! Dankeschön! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who knew the innards of the bear would be so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. win: Oooooo - you've made my day
    Thank you...as I am not really that great at sculpting...nor sewing...heeheeheee ;P

    ReplyDelete
  9. www.finelittleday.com/Elisabeth: Hooray! :D !!

    ReplyDelete