Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Visiting Annecy, Day 3 - Part 2

Here is Annecy's beautiful "Old Town"...




E took photos of N and I as we perched on a ledge and looked at the charming houses below...




Then we went and had the best ice cream I've ever had (Lavendar Honey, Licorice and a tiny taste of Yellow Plum)...



This photo reminds me a little bit of Venice...


This photo reminds me a little bit of Berlin...


Oh how I love old signage...I wish we had that here... :P


Thank you N+E for a trip that I would never ever forget...
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. Annecy looks so beautiful and dreamy through your eyes! Now I want to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia: Thank you, dear J, I know you would love it there! :*** xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so beautiful and picturesque! Annency old town must really be a dreamy place to live in, Charlyn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Polly Balitro: Thank you dear Polly! It is dreamy because it's not only beautiful but peaceful...(ohhh, but the tourists! :O) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. kitchu: Annecy is really lovely! My photos don't even do it justice!! :O

    ReplyDelete